In a fast changing and highly competitive TV market, operators and TV service providers must deliver access to content on all screens, anytime, anywhere, while also reducing complexity and driving efficiency across all platforms.
YNS 2301N Classic H.265/HEVC IPTV Streaming Encoder features high performance, low latency and low bit rates for IPTV/OTT systems, realized Video & Audio real-time transmission via internet, and adopts state-of-the-art compression technology of H.265/HEVC, which realizes its resolution to be up to 1080P/60fps. With powerful video pre-compression and efficient adaptive video compression algorithm, it is able to provide clear-delicate, high quality video even at lower bit rate which can efficiently save the cost of bandwidth. DMB-8900A-EC Classic accepts 1*HDMI input, then output 4 groups TS over IP in H.265 format with multi-protocol, multi-resolution which can be freely adjusted according to your needs.
YNS 2301N Classic provides fully functional second development package, which can be applied to education, health care, IPTV, conference, remote education, news interview, court, public security, banking, transportation and other industry application.
- 1. HD MI (HDCP), HD-SDI, Blue Ray HD input
- 2. Number of input channels: Single, Quad, Sixteen
- 3. Full HD 1080P60, 1080I60, 1080P50, 1080I50, 720P60, 720P50, 576P, 576I, 480P, 480I Multiple resolution HD MI signal input
- 4. H.265 H.264, BP/MP/HP hardware encoding
- 5. 4 streams out, Each HDMI input source simultaneously support up to 1080P
- 6. Support multi protocol output, RTSP, RTMP, HLS(option) one of HTTP/UDP multicast/UDP unicast protocol out simultaneously
- 7. support insert picture LOGO, PNG format.
- 8. AAC, MP3, G.711 and other audio coding format
- 9. Separate audio output supported
- 10. Adaptive aspect ratio
- 11. Support RTMP push flow (classic mode and URL mode) , ONVIF protocol
- 12. Web page video preview function, facilitate the implementation of adjustment
- 13. Network interface using 1000M full duplex mode
- 14. HD-to-SD downscale conversion
- 15. Support CBR and VBR mode, 50Kbps ~ 12Mbps
- 16. USB power supply supported, 5V or 3.7V
- 17. Low power design
- 18. WEB Management
- 19. Easy-to-Use System Management
2. Digital Signage
3. Video Conference
4. Replace HD Video Capture Card
5. Hotel TV system
6. Live Broadcast
7. Teaching/Campus Broadcast
8. Recording System
9. NVR(Net Video Recorder)